Our mission is to provide people with developmental disabilities diverse opportunities to lead fulfilling lives.
We intend to be the leader in the provision of quality services for people with developmental disabilities. We will provide innovative programs to meet the needs of people of all ages.
We are an organization of caring professionals who provide innovative and quality services for individuals with special needs. We are committed to providing a safe, nurturing environment where all people we serve are assisted to reach their highest potential in all areas of life.
We value and hold dear the following attitudes, beliefs and commitments:
- We value the growth, health, safety and happiness of the people we serve.
- We value our core attitudes of affection, caring and service. We honor a spirit of dedication and hard work for people with disabilities.
- We maintain an atmosphere of mutual respect and support among ourselves, our community and the families we serve.
- We value a positive attitude and sense of humor, enjoying our work while taking it seriously.
- We promote a sense of excellence in our work.
- We take pride in our efforts, and responsibility for our outcomes.
- As a diverse organization, we value unity and teamwork.
- We are committed to developing and maintaining a highly trained and skilled staff.
- We value communication that is active, consistent and accurate throughout our organization.
- We continuously evaluate and improve the services we provide in response to the individuals needs and preferences.
- We value innovation and creativity in our work by thinking, asking, challenging and dreaming.
- We value diversity among the people we serve and employ.
- We value our responsibility and commitment to the people we serve.
Keystone Community Resources, Inc. • 100 Abington Executive Park, Clarks Summit, PA 18411 • Phone: 570-702-8000 Fax: 570-702-8093
Copyright © 2008 Keystone Community Resources, Inc. - All rights reserved
Site Map | Home | Questions about this web site, contact webmaster